Congratulations on receiving a gift card for Dallas Wine Center’s WSET Level 1 Wine Course!
How it works:
- When you are ready to redeem, you fill out the form below by choosing your course date and entering your details.
(Please note that we are obligated to order all student exams from London by a certain date so we can guarantee a seat for the exam if you register at least 16 days prior to the course date. However, if we have seats available, we are happy to accommodate you even if it is closer to the course date. For notices shorter than 16 days, please email us with your preferred date here.)
- We will then confirm your enrollment, send you your course booklet and coordinate with WSET’s London office to add you to the exam roster. You will also receive all the logistics via email, closer to your course date.
(After your registration has been confirmed, you can reschedule your class at no cost if there are at least 16 days to the class date by emailing us here. However, there will be a $95 fee to reschedule if you request to reschedule within 16 days of your previously chosen class date.)
What happens on the course day:
- Dallas Wine Center’s WSET Level 1 Wine Course features a day-long course followed by the exam and is given at one of our DFW locations.
(At the moment most of our courses are held at: EG Steak Restaurant 8650 State Highway 121 Plano, TX).
- You attend the class followed by the exam between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. During your course you taste various wines, pair them with food components and learn from one of our expert teachers. A light lunch is offered during the break. You take the exam on the same day, at the end of the course.
- Once you take and pass your exam, your WSET Level 1 Wines Certificate will be mailed to your address you’ve indicated in the form below.
If you have any questions please send us an email here.
We look forward to seeing you soon!